London Getaway (Bills vs Jaguars)
The NFL recently announced that the Jacksonville Jaguars will host the Buffalo Bills in London's Wembley Stadium in Week 7 of the 2015 Season. TLS World Travel is happy to offer land only packages for fans interested in attending the game. The package is based on double occupancy with a per person cost of $1200 and includes:
Embrace contemporary style with a stay at The Hilton Trafalgar, London. A refreshing alternative to the more traditional London hotels, this boutique-style Hilton offers true individuality– from the sleek cocktail bars to destination restaurants and stylized, luxurious accommodation.
The most central hotel in London, The Trafalgar is perfect for business guests and city travelers alike. In the midst of Theatreland, The Trafalgar is close to a number of attractions – including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye.
Each Guest Room Features:
Getting Around London
Most of London can be accessed via the train known locally as the "tube". To save money we recommend purchasing an Oyster Card and loading it with £20. You can catch the tube from airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the stadium and everywhere in between. We will be available to assist you with directions so don't worry. If you fly into London Heathrow Airport you can get on tube and take it to Charing Cross Station for a short walk to the hotel (about 1 hour total travel time).
$120 (non-refundable deposit) - January 16th
$120 Monthly Payment - February 13th
$120 Monthly Payment - March 13th
$120 Monthly Payment - April 10th
$120 Monthly Payment - May 8th
$120 Monthly Payment - June 12th
$120 Monthly Payment - July 10th
$120 Monthly Payment - August 14th
$120 Monthly Payment - September 11th
$120 Final Payment - October 2nd
- Please register with an email address that is checked frequently. All correspondence regarding this trip is sent via email
- PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED and MUST NOT expire within 6 months of travel
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- If you register after the January 16th deadline your deposit will be equal to the number of months you are behind
- If you fail to make your monthly payments, your reservations is subject to cancellation
- It is imperative that you and your roommate’s payments are made in a timely manner. If your roommate does not make payments and/or decides not to attend, you will be required to pay the Single Occupancy rate.
- In addition to forfeiture of deposit cancellations will incur the following penalties:
- 25% of payments (February 13 - June 12)
- 50% of payments (June 13 - July 10)
- 75% of payments (July 11 - August 14)
- 100% of payments (August 15 - October 26)
To register visit: www.london2015.eventbee.com
Frequently Asked Questions
TLS World Travel
Tony caught the travel bug 24 years ago, when he took his 1st flight. Since then he has traveled to 10 countries, 27 US States, and is on pace to visit every Island in the Caribbean. He started TLS World Travel after his uncle and lifelong travel agent retired.